Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun and Games

I'm a sporadic blogger at best, but in honor of NaBloPoMo, I thought I would attempt to be a little more attentive.

So, for today's entry, I'm letting you in on a fun little website I discovered from another blogger:

http://www.yearbookyourself.com/

It's a hoot! Here's the proof:






This would have been me, circa 1984 (with my 40-year-old face).


(Actually, I graduated in 1986, but I had short hair instead of Big '80s Hair).









Or how about 1974? I always wanted to have long, straight hair...











Or how about 1972?










I think 1966 suits me a little better. Do you think I would have had to set my hair on orange juice cans for this look?










This one is definitely my favorite, because it fully captures my slightly nerdy self! Plus, I have always wanted to be a Girl Who Wore Glasses. (Unfortunately, I have bionic vision, so no one will give me a prescription for glasses.)





Guys can participate, too, but trying on new hairstyles is always more fun for the Gals!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

OmG!! this is too great Blondie! being a haircutter... I HAVE to try this one.. is it okay if I borrow it for my blog too?
:))