Saturday, December 27, 2008

I Believe...

I believe miracles do still happen.

I believe that a positive attitude can change everything.

I believe that hard work and doing the right thing will be rewarded.

I believe in forgiveness and second chances.

I believe in self-reliance.

I believe in gratitude.

I believe that if you want something done right, you should do it yourself.

I believe that some things are better left unsaid.

I believe in consequences.

I believe in learning from your mistakes.

I believe that good things happen, but sometimes they take awhile.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe in all your beliefs!

gautami tripathy said...

I believe in belief!

Like yours!

guts wrenching out....

Rosey said...

I believe in everything you said - I just wish I could leave somethings unsaid, and as for learning from mistakes, one day perhaps!

Devil Mood said...

I think I believe in all of them and more. When we think about it, we do believe in a lot of things and that's a good sign.

linda may said...

I agree with you.

Roan said...

I believe you are right!

Lucy said...

My whole post revolved around line two!
I so believe in all you've said here.
Glad I popped in :)

Forgetfulone said...

That was such a positive post. Thanks. And thanks for stopping by my journal.

floreta said...

this is a great list. i agree with it all!

Tumblewords: said...

Nice list! Nice!

Gel said...

Good list and good timing for the new yr. Wow, if we combined the lists of others who made them for this prompt... mind-blowing.